At APY.Vision Privacy is important
Here at APY.vision, your privacy is of the utmost concern to us. The team has been developing apps for the blockchain community since 2017 and we have seen all different types of hacks and heists in our space since we started.
Common Attack Vectors
A lot of hackers will try and do the following (in no particular order):
- Install malware/keyloggers on your device
- Hack websites that have your (common) passwords and use them
- Hack websites that have your personal information (address, credit card, phone #, and DOB) to impersonate you (as to facilitate SIM hacks)
We’ve taken this into account when building APY.vision and we want to make sure you stay safe. Therefore we will never ask you of these things:
- Provide any type of password (we verify via signed messages to ensure you are the account holder, but there are no passwords exchanged)
- Provide private key/seed phrase
- We only ask for your e-mail for alerts. We recommend using a service like https://anonaddy.com/ to help with shielding your real email
- We don’t ask you to install any apps. Our web app lives on https://apy.vision (desktop and mobile web)
- We do not collect personally identifiable information about you nor will we ask for your name or birth date or telephone number
What Is Sent to Our Servers
Because of the complexity of reading blockchain data and analyzing the data and making sense of it (in a scalable fashion), we need a backend server (plus a stats server to display view only information) and a datastore to cache the information. We only read your public address and we do not have access to your account to perform any transactions.
We will never sell any account data to any third parties. All the members of the team are also liquidity providers and we take a serious approach when it comes to data protection.
We use Google Analytics to help us determine traffic history. We also use Amplitude for checking which features are most often used. We don’t store any personally identifiable information about you.
Our aim is to be transparent with you regarding the information we collect. Please do not give us any personal information (other than a public address)
If you have any question or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or join our Discord: https://discord.gg/ePfGAYbqUq
Thank you everyone and stay safe!
Check out APY.Vision!
APY.Vision is an advanced analytics tool for liquidity pool providers and yield farmers. If you’re using any DEXs, AMMs, or liquidity pools this is the tool you will need to easily track the ROI of your liquidity provider and yield farming activities. Try it now!
APY.Vision does not give investment advice and always insists that you do your own research. Read our full Legal Disclaimer.