If you’ve ever wanted to work in the web3 space and truly shape the product you’re working on, now is your chance.
Acadia Studio, the company behind the leading blockchain analytics tool, APY.vision is looking for an engineering manager to help us take our products to the next level and shape the future of the web3 analytics industry.
We secured funding from VCs to scale our team to realise our product vision.
For the past 2 years, we have been serving users in Web3 with our innovative analytics aimed at providing clarity to users in DeFi (Decentralised Finance).
What started as a passion project quickly turned into a tool used and loved by tens of thousands of users that interact with blockchain technology. Our first product, APY Vision, has won many grants from trusted brands in the Web3 ecosystem.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the blockchain analytics space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the Web3 data analytics industry. Shape a rapidly scaling industry with us!
We’re a fully-remote company, with team members working mostly from Europe and North America.
We are a close-knit family, and we consider all candidates from different backgrounds to embrace diversity.
Wherever you are, as long as you are productive, you can work from anywhere you desire (some members of our team live in RVs full time).
About the role
We’re looking for a Software Engineering Manager to join our core platform team. If you are looking for a challenge and want to shape the future of Web3, please come to talk to us.
Web3 experience is not required, as we can get you up to speed with our one-week course when you start.
Your team will focus on building a data platform that will enable other developers to build data integrations revolving around user account financial statements.
What you’ll do as a Software Engineering Manager
- You will lead and manage a team of engineers to support our data platform.
- Support the engineers on your team through career development and continuous feedback.
- Drive technical discovery through collaboration with your team and potential customers (protocols).
- Implement software alongside your team members when necessary.
- Collaborate with business leads across the company to define milestones and deliveries for new functionality to be added to existing applications.
- Take an active part in improving and optimising the system’s core.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We continue to launch products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment’s notice.
- Work with your team under quick deadlines to design, build, and deliver innovative applications.
- Ensure alignment with software development standards and methodologies.
- Facilitate production issues as incident commander and be part of a cross-functional team with end-to-end responsibility for the final product.
- You will act as the glue for building a top-notch team that will transform Web3 analytics through highly scalable technology.
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of working experience with applications based on NodeJS, Ruby and/or other languages.
- 5+ years of working experience with API development.
- Experience managing a small team of engineers (3 or more) and working with stakeholders, and contributing to product definition.
- Strong knowledge of Typescript as well as Spark, Databricks, RabbitMQ, Redis, and SQL.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Understanding of large-scale, distributed systems and microservice architecture.
Who you’ll be working with
- You will work with the management of the company, shaping the direction of the product
- You will work closely with the Product Lead, and the Tech lead to define work and specify features defined in the roadmap
- You will build and lead a team of engineers shipping critical features
Join the revolution and shape the future of web3 analytics!