Hiring: Principal Senior Developer
We are looking for a self motivated Principal Senior Developer with backend experience to help us with our DeFi integrations! Our goal is to be the best analytics tools for Liquidity Providers in DeFi. This role will play a key part in the integration of data from all major AMMs and chains into our product. This is a full time, permanent role.
For the past 2 years, we have been serving users in Web3 with our innovative analytics aimed at providing clarity to users in DeFi (Decentralised Finance).
What started as a passion project quickly turned into a tool used and loved by tens of thousands of users that interact with blockchain technology. Our first product, APY Vision, has won many grants from trusted brands in the Web3 ecosystem.
We’re inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the blockchain analytics space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
We are looking ahead, building what’s next, and continuously reinventing the Web3 data analytics industry. Shape a rapidly scaling industry with us!
We’re a fully-remote company, with team members working mostly from Europe and North America.
We are a close-knit family, and we consider all candidates from different backgrounds to embrace diversity.
Wherever you are, as long as you are productive, you can work from anywhere you desire (some members of our team live in RVs full time).
Job and responsibilities
- Developing the back-end components of our application, from simple end-points to complex blockchain-reading queries
- Write and manage subgraphs to expand our AMM support
- Build supporting API’s to handle the vast mount of liquidity pools data
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use and maintaining a well-tested codebase, optimized for speed and scalability
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve, you own the full life-cycle of your code – you write it, you own it
- Oversee the research, development, and design of subsystems of our protocol and take ownership of the architecture of these systems.
- Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices
Qualifications and skills
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge and understanding of TypeScript / ES6
- Experience with NestJS and other backend NodeJS ORMs
- Working with front end developers to come up with the final product based on the data integration
- Sense of ownership, autonomous and self motivated, able to navigate challenges on your own
- Must be able to work independently and in a remote setting (and have a track record of this experience)
- English language proficiency, both in writing and speaking
- Team player mindset with positive energy
Additional skills that would be great to have:
- Knowledge of AMMs and the underlying data structures around decentralized exchanges (swaps, mints, burns, etc)
- Have an understanding of blockchains and the data structures and the concept of EVM-based storage and querying
- Have an understanding and experience with reading transactions and working with ABIs
- Experience with writing and reading subgraphs
- Familiarity with various AWS tools such as EC2, SQS, SNS, Lambda, RDS
- Proficiency in relational and non-relational databases especially MongoDB and Postgres
- Experience working in different product management methodologies
Note: We are looking for non-anonymous, full-time engineers at this point.